Tuesday 22 January 2013

First Blog Entry of 2013

I have just recreated this BLOG account in order to start fresh and use this one account for all things related to dragon boat racing and life in general.

It's the start of the new year and I am looking forward to working with my valuable business partners and friends at the Balmy Beach Canoe Club (BBCC) and the Dominion Day Regatta Association (DDRA).  

This is a shout-out to the leaders at BBCC, including Gaynor Reader, Heather Smith, Russ Dunn (retired), Don May, Dave Moore, etc.


website: www.balmybeachcanoe.com

I also wanted to send a shout-out to the DDRA, including Gaynor Reader, Dave Moore, Judy Sutcliffe, Judy Tutty, Attila Nagy, Chris Hartmann, Joe Lyttle, Bo Fejes, Don May, Ken Butler, Kelly Brigley, Kerri Langois, and many others.


website: www.DDRA.ca

The 129th annual DDRA Canada Day Regatta is this summer at Toronto's Centre Island, and all dragon boat teams are welcome to register to race and try to win prestigious DDRA silver mugs and medals (per person)!  

I am also greatly looking forward to the PDBC Masters team I have re-joined since we last raced in Macau China in 2010.  We race at Canadian Championships in Victoria BC in August 2013, and then race at the IDBF World Club Crew Championships in Ravena Italy in August 2014.  More on all these things in my future blog entries.  


My own Rusty Dragons teams are starting to take shape, as well as the teams that I indirectly support.  I wish all paddlers, coaches, and team captains all the best this summer.  

Paddles up!
Tim
www.RustyDragons.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment